10 January 2007

Teaser

How is it that when things really get interesting, I don't blog as much?

Anyway - reality all a movin'. Some things still a bit too young for the press.

Saw a quote yesterday from Abraham Maslow that grabbed me

If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life.


So there we go. Such a thing has been guiding me for the past months. Listening to my emotions and inner movements. Re-examining assumptions. Becoming.

Stay tuned for the big news.

7 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

I'm tuned and ready...

yitz said...

don't let us down :)

Anonymous said...

The people demand to know!

oishkapipik said...

You bought a black hat??

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

yitz said...

from wandering stu it sounds like you are engaged which would explain the radio-silence ..

hope everything is well..

Unknown said...

Mazel Tov, Mazel Tov!

But it's a different Lazer...